protected by coast
Coast Insurance provides comprehensive cover for paddle craft, which includes cover for loss or damage, third party legal liability and personal accident.
- Local security
- Claims authority
- Comprehensive cover available
- New for old replacement if your craft is a total loss and less than three months old
- Equipment and accessories included up to $10,000 with a limit of $1,000 per item
Our comprehensive insurance has three main sections:
LOSS OF, OR DAMAGE TO, YOUR CRAFT
Includes motors, equipment and accessories, trailer and personal effects.
- Accidental damage
- Storm damage
- Malicious damage
THIRD PARTY LEGAL LIABILITY
Includes you and any person allowed by you to control your craft.
- Legal liability for accidental damage to other people’s property
- Legal liability for accidental death or bodily injury to a person other than you
Includes death or bodily injury to you arising directly from using your craft.
- Lump sum payout in the event of death
- Funeral expenses
- Weekly payments for temporary total disablement
- Lump sum payout for permanent total disablement
Types of craft we insure
- Stand Up Paddle Boards